UBS Financial Services IT Asset Configuration Manager - Team Leader in Kraków, Poland
Do you feel passionate about inventory management? Are you interested to provide support across a wide range of products and technologies? Are you motivated to work in a complex, divers and global environment? We’re looking for an IT Asset Configuration Manager Team Leader to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for the support, problem analysis and request management by the UBS global inventory and configuration systems. This will include but not be limited to:
– collaboration, mutual assistance, knowledge transfer and common occurence in relation to our internal customers in the area of server and software inventory as well related processes.
– advise other employees for the data management and structure changes of their data.
– support programs not only by our expertise but also by providing data and reports as well as doing bulk changes for them.
– support in case if integration issues with other data sources and data consumers
– implement instructions and training materials for customers and for the internal use
– overview the data quality of your inventory and CMDB and actively control critical data changes and access requests.
– collaborate with other global IT teams
As a team leader you are responsible for the management as well as the development of the team including the knowledge.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications.
You will be part of the Distributed Hosting Services team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our teams.
Together we are responsible for the overall data management of IT Asset inventory and configuration management data of our central inventory/CMDB in UBS. Therefore we are in close contact with many UBS employees from all regions. You’ll lead the IT Asset Management Center of Excellence from Wroclaw or as option from Krakow.
– fundamental understanding of ITIL
– an in-depth, broad knowledge of the different types of system technologies and operating systems from an inventory point of view.
– experience as IT Asset Configuration Manager or Support Analyst or similar
– preferably experience in the areas of inventory or configuration management
– enjoy collaborating with people also in complex and challenging situations.
– SQL coding (Oracle), that you are able to generate a simple SQL statement.
– a committed and visionary team player with analytical and problem-solving skills
– a hands-on person with natural instincts to support our customers
– curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184750BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Asset Configuration Manager - Team Leader
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)