UBS Financial Services IT Auditor in Kraków, Poland
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
–work as a team member on regional and global audits which may cover a wide range of technology topics, including vulnerability and patch management, intrusion detection and incident response, data protection, logging and monitoring, change and release management, identity management and access control, IT governance, technical IT Infrastructure, as well as application controls designed to mitigate business risks
– conduct technology application reviews and IT audits of specific business areas and support functions
– identify and assess operational and emerging risks relevant to the IT functions and technology risks assumed by the business
– identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
– document and communicate audit issues, root causes and risks, and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management
– review remediation actions submitted by the business for closure to assess whether these have addressed the relevant original risks
– develop and maintain relationships with senior management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in Krakow. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing technology risks globally. As an Internal IT Auditor, you will gain insight into a wide variety of IT processes and disciplines and leverage your knowledge to perform audits of wide variety of business applications and other technology solutions.
The position is based in Zabierzow k/ Krakow (Krakow Business Park).
– an university degree, preferably within IT
– several years of relevant experience in IT audit, technology risk management or internal control areas related to technology
– previous audit experience in infrastructure audit or in application audit in one or more business / technology areas within the financial industry
– ability to identify and assess IT risks, and propose sustainable mitigating controls
– strong analytical skills and risk-based approach to problem solving – you are able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo
– some understanding of banking business / operations, including relevant regulations
– risk focused, and capable of using data analytics,
– a flexible and committed team player willing to occasionally travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– able to prioritize and balance your own workload – you have strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision
– fluent in English with excellent verbal and written skills
– excellent communicator, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178560BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Auditor
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Audit