UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer in Kraków, Poland
Do you have a knack in turning complex requirements into simple designs? Are you passionate about bringing systems to life, and have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Are you ambitious, highly motivated and looking for a chance to enhance your skills?
– Passionate in User Interface development, able to create elegant and sophisticated interfaces
– Working with User experience teams to create excellent application experiences for the users
– Developing ambitious applications with modern web technology
– Collaborating within a high-performing, delivery-focussed team
– Sharing knowledge and code generously within the internal developer community
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IB IT Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales and legal systems.
Expertise in modern web technology, including:
– REST APIs
– Agile/lean development processes
– Responsive web applications
– Internet security and authentication systems
– A very good English speaker
– delivery minded able interpret a set of business requirements, and turn them into simple, sensible solutions
– experienced in application delivery. You can take ownership of issues, quick to find solutions and will find ways to continuously improve the code in order to prevent reoccurrences.
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– passionate with the skills needed to influence the wider technical community within UBS by promoting best practices and pro-actively evaluating and proposing new technologies
– imaginative and creative. You happily embrace emerging technologies and design techniques
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– focussed with a track record of delivering successful applications in production
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183487BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)