UBS Financial Services Learning Coordinator (fix term contract) in Kraków, Poland
Learning Coordinator (fix term contract)
Human Resources (HR), Training and development
Job Reference #:
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
As a Mandatory Learning Coordinator in our Krakow team you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that UBS employees in all areas receive and complete their mandatory training requirements. In this global role you will:
– take full responsibility for the coordination and rollout of all assigned mandatory online training
– maintain existing training initiatives
– analyze mandatory training nomination criteria against the Learning Management System requirements
– respond to end-user requests and be second level support contact on day-to-day administrative requests
– produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports to various internal stakeholders
– manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders through effective delivery
Our team is located in Krakow (Green Office) and is part of the Learning & Development Global Operations department. We make sure that all UBS employees understand the basic concepts, policies and best practices that guide UBS business activities.
– relevant working experience (previous customer service/shared service center background)
– very good written and spoken English (additional assets: German, Italian or French language skills)
– very good MS Office skills
– quick learner who is able to operate new training tools and systems
– detail-oriented with thorough and independent working style
– able to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions
– team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.