UBS Financial Services Legal Documentation Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Legal Documentation Specialist
Job Reference #:
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• prepare issuance documentation in relation to UBS products (drafting, finalizing & releasing documentation) and third party transactions (drafting, finalizing & executing documentation)
• review of ongoing Programme Updates, Supplements and Blue Files (continuation)
• coordinate the pre-trade approvals
• review Medium Term Note Programme Updates, Supplements and other Programme related documents
• liaise with internal UBS areas (e.g. Legal, Operations, Trading Teams) through various communication channels like phone, chat and email
You’ll be working in the Product Documentation Team in Group General Counsel Krakow. Our role is to analyse and prepare financial product documentation. We help by providing business support services to the onshore UBS Investment Bank’s Sales and Trading Legal Units in London, Zurich and Frankfurt.
You will be based in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Eximus Business Park).
• a university degree in Law, Economics or Finance & Banking
• professional experience with legal documentation drafting
• professional experience or interest in financial industry
• strong analytical skills
• ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.