UBS Financial Services PMO Financial Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you comfortable working with numbers? Are you detailed oriented couple with the ability to gather data and preparing financial reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Do you know how to solve problems?
We are looking for someone with:
• Strong knowledge of month-end closing processes and reporting activities (eg. accrual posting/analysis, cost re-bookings, cost allocations)
• Demonstrated experience in analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills; comfortable with data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting
• Ability to ensure high data quality delivery and accurateness in senior management overviews, reports and communications
• Have had exposure to database reporting or other reporting solutions
• Skilled at multi-tasking; meeting recurring deadlines while balancing ad-hoc requests, supporting stakeholders at different levels of the organization
• Interested in changing status quo; has a desire to work on special financial reporting change projects, process optimization exercises and other change initiatives
• Proactive, self-managed individual with good time management abilities wishing to be part of a dynamic onshore/nearshore team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management.
• 2-3 years' experience in Finance or Finance related role
• Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Mathematics, IT or related analytical field
• Strong communication skills, written and spoken English
• Experience working with financials systems and structures
• Comfortable with manipulation of large amounts of data
• Advance technical skills; Excel, Power Point, Word. Experience working with VBA, databases and Tableau beneficial.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181993BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: PMO Financial Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management