UBS Financial Services Project Management Officer in Risk Change Management in Kraków, Poland
Project Management Officer in Risk Change Management
Job Reference #:
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? Are you well organized? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of RAIDs, action logs, change requests and project milestones/deliverables
• produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
• work with the workstream and IT to ensure alignment
• provide administrative support to the Workstream Lead/ Project Managers using agreed project management methodologies
You will be working in the Credit Risk Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Zabierzów. Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future.
The Credit Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
• experience in a similar role
• ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
• strong MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• experience in JIRA
• detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
• eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
• conscientious and resilient
• highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change
• fluent in English both written and spoken; other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.