UBS Financial Services Rates and Credit Trade Surveillance Models Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Rates and Credit Trade Surveillance Models Analyst
Job Reference #:
Do you have a passion for financial markets and a keen analytical mind? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– Become an SME in surveillance model logic and model validation approvals particularly in Rates & Credit Surveillance.
– This will be achieved by conducting trade surveillance via a comprehensive suite of relevant and fixed income rates and credit alerts
– Analyze, investigate and close out daily alerts thoroughly and in a timely manner
– Preparing reports on issues which will stand up to scrutiny by internal management and the regulators
– Collaboration with the Model Validation, Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) IT team, Business and Business IT
– Provide business management with information and insights required to manage risk and address changing regulatory expectations
You’ll be working in the team based in Krakow, which collaborates with London based; Trade Surveillance, Business Aligned Compliance, Regulatory Inquiries & Investigations Group, Model validation and other teams within C&ORC. Our role is to ensure market abuse and abuse of sensitive UBS or client information is prevented, ensuring internal policies are complied with, safeguarding UBS's reputation against legal and regulatory risks. The team monitors automated alerts generated against trading activity to identify potential instances of market abuse (insider dealing, market manipulation, etc…). The team is using an industry leading third party surveillance tool that generates alerts for review where trading activity meets the alert scenario parameters, highlighting potential instances of market abuse that require further investigation.
– Strong knowledge of Market Abuse regulation and offences relating to fixed income, rates and credit
– Compliance or regulatory experience or other related experience such as operational risk, risk management, audit, or examination
– Bachelor or Master degree, preferably finance related
– Analytical mindset, with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
– Team oriented, while able to compete tasks independently
– Fluent in English, with excellent writing skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.