UBS Financial Services Reference Data – Lead Business Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We are seeking Lead Business Analyst to join our team in Krakow.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• Translate business requirements into technical documentation
• Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• Proactively seek automation and efficiency improvement opportunities to reduce non value added activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our team focuses on setting the group data strategy and delivering reference data related organizational, process and technology changes across the Bank globally, working closely with management, the business and other areas.
We provide a consolidated view of client data and master confirmation instructions, payment instructions and various line of business information for the Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Precious Metal business. In addition, we are providing trade regulatory rules and data classifications to enable pre-trade blocking and reporting obligations.
• 3 or more years' experience within the financial service industry
• Good understanding of the project and systems development lifecycle, preferably experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
• Technical experience with software or tools e.g. Jira, SharePoint, SQL
• Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183371BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reference Data – Lead Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)