UBS Financial Services Senior Change Leader and Location Head – GRC Change Management in Kraków, Poland
Senior Change Leader and Location Head – GRC Change Management
Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #:
Are you a people manager who is truly collaborative and motivated to lead and support the development of a team of change specialists? Do you like working together with, challenging and supporting key stakeholders to build a best-in-class Group Risk Control function? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm?
We are looking for a leader who can:
Lead and develop the Group Risk Control Change Management team in Kraków to ensure optimal performance (individually and collectively)
coach and enable our local team leads to grow and develop their people focusing on recruiting the right talent, training them continuously as well as developing and retaining high-performing professionals
support the local as well as global management teams to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and the Firm's internal policies and procedures including all applicable Human Resources policies
survey, analyze and evaluate existing and new processes, products, models and services within different areas (such as credit risk, market risk, methodology, treasury, finance) and provide effective challenge through in depth understanding of client goals and processes
identify opportunities for business and IT process improvements
drive and coordinate the delivery of business and IT process changes
drive cost efficiency by exploring synergies across the teams, simplifying and standardizing processes
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Kraków. We are part of the wider Group Risk Control function and are overall responsible for all change related activities within.
– at least 7 years' experience in working as a team manager or in a similar role (e.g. project manager)
– proven experience as a change manager
– excellent networking skills to build credible, trusted relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
– excellent people management skills
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– a university degree in banking and finance, or relevant work experience
– work experience in Risk Control is a plus
– a dedicated change expert and people manager
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
– natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English, both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.