UBS Financial Services Senior Consultant in Kraków, Poland
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– take an active part in the initiation, planning, execution and benefit realization of the complex programs and projects (mainly strategic regulatory initiatives, large global transformation programs, implementation of new policies, processes and products etc.)
– manage program and project administration that will include financial, progress, RAID, resource and benefits reporting
– provide administrative support to the program or project manager using agreed project management tools and methodologies
– be responsible for the delivery of the high-quality project artifacts (presentations, reports, plans, minutes, agendas etc.) and always seeking ways to increase effectiveness and efficiency
– prepare and facilitate progress meetings and steering committees to support and influence decision making
– develop sound and efficient rapport with all stakeholders (including very senior management)
– collaborate proactively across the bank and across our team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Program, Consulting & Process Excellence (PCPE) team in Krakow / Wroclaw, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of highly skilled project management and consulting professionals. The PCPE team is a function set up to provide best-in-class program execution and design capabilities for the complex strategic programs within UBS. The team is part of the Group Chief Operating Officer organization and supports all Divisions and Functions of the bank (Global Wealth Management, Asset Management, Investment Bank, Personal and Corporate Banking and Corporate Center).
- between 2 and 5 years' work experience in project management or consulting, preferably in the banking or finance industry
– strong analytical background, attention to details along with excellent organization and planning skills
– knack to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders
– ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
- project management certificates (PMP, PRINCE, etc.) would be an asset
fluent in English, and any other European language (would be an asset)
great at managing stakeholders and building networks
constructive team player
commercial and pragmatic
always keen to improve, develop and learn
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182385BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management