UBS Financial Services Spécialiste des Opération RH dans équipe de Suisse Lifecycle in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' requests in area of: internal transfers, change in working conditions, change in personal circumstances, time administration
– make sure that our systems reflect actual data
– build up expertize by close cooperation with stakeholders
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– stay in line with our internal rules
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are a team of 12 individuals supporting Swiss employees during their employment, form the moment of signing the first contract till their last day in the company. We are cooperating with many different departments e.g. recruitment, advisory and payroll. You'll have an opportunity to develop your career in international environment, as we speak English, German, French, Italian etc.
We're based in Kraków, Czerwone Maki.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– a bachelor's degree
– very good French and English language skills
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– positive attitude to work in dynamic team
– people oriented and interested in customer support
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in your field
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183351BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Spécialiste des Opération RH dans équipe de Suisse Lifecycle
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)