UBS Financial Services Client Service Associate in Lincoln, Nebraska
Client Service Associate
United States - Nebraska
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate to:
• keep management systems up-to-date with client information
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
• plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
• provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
We offer a holistic, planning-based approach that applies a disciplined process of discovery, evaluation, plan formulation, implementation and ongoing review. You are kept a part of the process every step of the way to help ensure our recommendations always reflect your goals and circumstances. Each member of our team brings distinctive experience, skills and perspectives, combining to form a well-rounded team with over 65 years of aggregate experience.
• series 7 and 66 licenses (for registered CSAs only)
• 2 to 3 years of experience in client service, preferred (removed ideally from the beginning)
• four year degree
• excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• detail oriented
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• dynamic and flexible team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.