UBS Financial Services Head Category Program Lead in London, Switzerland
Are you passionate about procurement, orchestrating change and leading value creating initiatives across multiple categories?
We're looking for someone like this to:
- support the change in Category Management Program and the transition from legacy Cost Category Management approach to the target operating model of Centralised Category Management following the
Natural Owner approach
collaborate with category managers to develop and lead pragmatic processes and reporting
support the development and measurement of category management's effectiveness KPIs
lead or support specific cross-category programs that enhance value identification and execution (e.g.
eAuctions, competitive tendering, automation, advanced analytics)
- establish, implement and run a robust methodology that ensures procurement initiatives are developed and
followed-through, from inception to full execution of value
- work seamlessly across Supply Chain including with Regional Procurement Support, Supplier Management
and Chain IQ (our outsourced procurement services partner) to integrate cross-supply chain change activity
into category management and enhance knowledge sharing and communication
support category managers to establish and institutionalize consistent approaches to best practice end-to-end processes and policies
lead and develop the capabilities of a team of Category Management program managers
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Group Sourcing (GS) – a Group COO function within Corporate Center created to support
UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our near- and
offshore delivery centers. The Supply Chain function is embedded within GS and mainly responsible for providing
four services: Category Management, Supplier Management, Commercial Support and Transformation and Regional Procurement Support. You will be reporting to the head of Category Management.
– a university degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline
– experience in program management or in procurement with at least five years experience in financial services
– strong general procurement / commercial content knowledge
– strong financial skills
– very strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills
– strong drive for results
– fluent in English both oral and written – other languages would be an advantage
– truly service-oriented and a strong team player able to engage team members
– willing to travel
– flexible and pragmatic
– motivated to drive delivery of ambitious cost reduction targets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183612BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Head Category Program Lead
City: London, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Function Category: Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Strategy