UBS Financial Services Advisory Specialist Sales - Financials (UBS Career Comeback) in London, United Kingdom
Advisory Specialist Sales - Financials (UBS Career Comeback)
Sales and trading
Job Reference #:
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
Are you an excellent communicator? Are you a target driven individual? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– introduce, develop and maintain client relationships by understanding their specific needs, which may include goals and objectives, risk tolerance and expectations
– keep abreast of market developments and product(s), and integrate understanding of markets, events and research views into actionable ideas and recommendations for clients
– collaborate with clients, product group experts, traders and other salespeople to channel client feedback and two-way sharing of information, to optimize the firm's ability to meet the needs of clients
– provide first-class client service, with responsibility for providing support for all aspects of each client's specific needs, with the goal of making UBS the firm of choice with which to do business, travelling to see companies and investors
– be able to give a view on how a stock could react on the back of news flow, M&A, results and company meetings feedback.
You’ll be working in Financials equity sales within the specialist sale team in London. The specialist sales team are the link between research – traders - sales traders - Derivatives – Credit – Sales – Investors – Companies. Collaborating with ECM, Broking and CCS in pitches, deals and on-going feedback
– a university degree in business administration, management, finance or economics
– ability to understand the trading dynamics to be able to advice the traders on the shares moves.
– experience running an alpha-portfolio and ability to write near term ideas, a global daily and collaborate with the Access team to come up with events
– a good track record with key clients
– very analytical, with a knack for analyzing complex information quickly
– confident in selling a broad spectrum of products
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to follow regulations, compliance
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.