UBS Financial Services BCBS Reference Data Operations Service Manager in London, United Kingdom
BCBS Reference Data Operations Service Manager
Job Reference #:
The role will provide significant challenges delivering BCBS 239 Reference Data Strategy aimed at ensuring global UBS management and external regulators requirements are fulfilled
The main activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Work as part of the UK Reference Data team to help define and drive specific parts of BCBS 239 Reference Data Strategy
• Responsible for identifying Target Operating Model (TOM) that will cover current state and changes required in the Front to Back Process
• Engage with Risk / Finance / IT and other Ops stakeholders to capture Requirements in BRD and interface with IT to deliver change
• Engage with other BCBS Workstream / Program Stakeholders to identify inter-dependencies and ensure they are tracked for delivery
• Ensure remediation of any identified existing issues are delivered on a prioritized basis
• Engage with Service Delivery stakeholders to update their SOPs in-line with the new TOM
There is scope for the role to work in other change initiatives within reference data post BCBS delivery
This role will be within the Legal Entity and Account Data Management (ADM) in Reference Data Operations, located in the UK. The individual will be reporting into the EMEA ADM Service Head and will take day-to-day responsibility for defining and driving delivery a part of BCBS service strategy. The role presents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to help shape the Reference Data Operating Model to cater to BCBS service.
• Minimum 6- 8 years of industry / operations experience in Business Analysis / Change Background with strong preference for someone with experience / knowledge on Reference data and BCBS landscape
• Highly analytical with a good understanding of reference data, front-to-back operational processes and ability to grasp concepts, different booking models, process workflows and IT architecture
• Highly motivated and a team player who can partner across other functions, regions and businesses
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.