UBS Financial Services Business Controller in London, United Kingdom
Job Reference #:
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze financial information on the Group Corporate Services (GCS) cost and income base
– provide timely analysis and insight, supporting the business in making sound decisions
– run financial processes such as forecasting and planning for GCS
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the GCS financials
You will be based in London and part of the CC CFO Analytics team. We support the finance processes such as planning and forecasting as well as analytics for the Corporate Centre businesses. This includes the following:
Providing analytics (Income, TDC, FTE, allocations) for GCS. In addition be responsible for Forecasting and 3YSP processes as well as monitoring m/e processes, provide MIS and respond to ad hoc requests.
Functional supervision of our offshore team that supports us in the above processes and deliverables
Understanding the main drivers within the cost and income base and providing meaningful insight to senior clients
Facing off to and collaboration with several teams and clients including GCS Business Partner in CC CFO, GCS clients, Divisional Controlling, GACC and Service Management
Participating in projects and initiatives in relation to improvements and efficiencies
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– recognized accounting qualification a bonus
– minimum 5 years FP&A (or similar) experience
– proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills essential
– strong analytical skills, with experience in financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
– experience working for senior clients
– a holistic understanding of processes
– experience of working in a global team with global clients
– excellent time management skills
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– good at relationship management and ability to work across teams
– pro-active, a self-motivated and able to work independently
– able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
– able to work effectively at both the detailed level and at a high level
– fluent in English (oral and written form)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.