UBS Financial Services Flow Rates Trader in London, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced fixed income trader with strong quantitative skills and risk management capabilities? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative team focused on client service? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– grow client business and generate revenue
– proactively keep on top of market and technology developments and trading opportunities
– follow regulations and internal policies, including quality of execution, pricing, hedging, trading limits and compliance policies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in FRC, in the Flow Rates Trading team in London
– at least four years' trading experience, including AUD and NZD government bonds and swap products
– a proven track record of profitability managing a large trading book, including large risk positions
– a strong understanding of financial markets, instruments and strategies across asset classes
– strong quantitative skills
– achieved success working in a team environment
– a critical thinker who communicates clearly
– a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
– a fast learner with attention to detail
– resilient while managing significant risk
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183536BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Flow Rates Trader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Sales and trading