UBS Financial Services FRC Support Analyst for Rates & Credit Pricing in London, United Kingdom
Do you have a knack for technology and a firm business understanding? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support the Service & Product Manager across our Rates and Credit business (Trading and Sales) and our technical partners
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution and communications with our clients
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define business and technical workarounds in a rapidly moving environment, initiate and help to deliver process improvements (including automation solutions)
– maintain a knowledge database, and personal development to succeed
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the FRC (FX, Rates and Credit) TOC (Technology Operation Centre) team in London. We are aligned to the FX, Credit and Rates business and trading desks, supporting their critical trading applications. We build direct relationships with our business users of these systems (who we sit with based on the urgency of the business demand) and act as a single interface between the business and the FRC IT organisation.
The team works closely with application development teams distributed globally. Quality standards are high, and the team takes pride in continuous innovation, responsiveness to change, and a deep understanding of the technologies used. The team’s mix of support and project delivery responsibilities offer unusual opportunities for exposure to both the Fixed Income trading business and platform design, 3rd party real-time matrix pricing, trading [including Electronic Markets], risk, P&L and position management system for Bond / Futures / Swaps traders.
– a natural ability to solve complex issues (covering both technical and business areas)
– experience in a role like this (e.g. previous Front Office Rates and/or Credit exposure within Investment Banking)
– supported both packaged and custom solutions (e.g. ION MarketView for Bonds, Futures and IRS)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
– have fundamental IT skills across Windows, UNIX, SQL and ITIL
– Front Office exposure within Investment Banking (Essential)
– ION MarketView infra / Gateways / Client (Essential)
– FIX message experience (Essential)
– Splunk and AppDynamics experience (Essential)
– a great communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into our products and services
– a strong team player and preferably experience in managing a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183786BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: FRC Support Analyst for Rates & Credit Pricing
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)