UBS Financial Services Investment Advisor - CEE/Israel in London, United Kingdom
Are you great at answering questions and giving advice? Do you know how to nurture client relationships? We are looking for someone who can help us:
• provide investment advice for HNW/UHNW CEE/Israel clients
• ensure smooth execution of day-to-day client queries
• provide and implement strategic and tactical investment advice based on the UBS CIO view
• proactively and systematically manage client book and ensure clients are invested according to their risk profile
• ensure clients are regularly contacted with investment opportunities
• grow the book by exploiting share of wallet opportunities, referrals and conversion of prospects
• take responsibility for the day-to-day execution to meet all legal and regulatory requirements and manage administrative tasks efficiently
• support the Relationship Manager by leveraging the entire bank and proactively promoting multi-shoring services, the Investment Bank and Global Asset Management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
In this role you will work together with the team of Client Advisors covering CEE / Israel family offices and other sophisticated clients. You will be supported in your tasks by a first-class infrastructure and innovative products and services.
• experience in Wealth Management/Investment Asset Management
• a developed network of your own across the CEE / Israel region
• experience of preparing and managing bespoke portfolio reviews for High and Ultra High Net Worth clients
• experience of keeping abreast of market developments and products and integrating understanding of markets, events and research views into actionable ideas and recommendations for clients across all regional desks
• experience of reviewing client investments and preparing cross-asset portfolio analysis
• experience of hedging portfolio risks where necessary by balancing sector betas, asset quality, geographical and industry exposures
• can demonstrate creative and efficient process innovation to inputting and executing trading in client accounts
• show evidence of educating clients regarding the range of applicable investment options available to them
• experience of developing daily VBA tools for monitoring securities and positions held across the desks and automating the production of management reports
• experience of proactively servicing existing clients and managing all operational aspects of their money market and trading activities, including deposits, loans and securities orders
• experience in the CEE/Israel legislation for KYC.AML purposes
• experience in pitching investment proposals and ideas to CEE/Israel clients
• a solid understanding of financial markets and investments
• a strong understanding and passion for the Russia / CEE/Israel market
• an in-depth knowledge of the risks associated with investment for comprehensive investment proposals
• strong social and communication skills
• an entrepreneurial spirit with a highly committed and outgoing personality
• educated to at least masters degree level
• are at least RDR level 4 qualified or prepared to work towards it
• able to analyze and solve problems
• a team-player
• a fluent Russian speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186149BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Investment Advisor - CEE/Israel
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management