UBS Financial Services Investment Banker, Healthcare (Career Comeback) in London, United Kingdom
Investment Banker, Healthcare (Career Comeback)
Job Reference #:
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and tailor investment strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
– manage and support the development of junior investment bankers
– identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
– demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
– build strong relationships with internal and external clients
You’ll be working in the EMEA Healthcare Investment Banking team in London. We are a growing and successful team.
– a university degree in finance, accounting or law
– experience in investment banking, accountancy, law, strategic consultancy, or a similar financial services profession
– solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
– an excellent communicator
– experienced in the Healthcare sector in EMEA
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
- a Fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.