UBS Financial Services Investment Banker - TMT (Career Comeback) in London, United Kingdom
Investment Banker - TMT (Career Comeback)
Job Reference #:
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
Are you solution oriented? Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
– increase the returns of products and services
– generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
– make sound and balanced judgments (and always within professional, ethical, regulatory and legal standards)
– motivate and inspire others by providing a vision of shared goals
You’ll be working in the London Technology Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Team within the Investment Banking division
– experience in the Technology Media & Telecommunications sector
– familiarity performing financial analyses and utilizing financial services industry databases and tools
– a university degree in finance or accounting
– a great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives
– able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.