UBS Financial Services IT Program / Portfolio Manager (Executive Director) in London, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Program / Portfolio Manager who is looking for a challenging role in a fast paced environment? Do you have a knack for problem solving? Are you able to multi-task and influence for delivery excellence?
We are looking for someone who would like to:
– run a complex IT portfolio from A to Z
– lead IT program managers and pmo teams
– understand and drive the content
– think strategically, making business cases and tough decisions that hold up over the long term
– keep stakeholders abreast of status and risks
– collaborate with cross-functional teams in global locations to achieve our goals
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As the Front to Back IT Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving delivery and portfolio management across 14 Group Treasury and Asset & Liability Management (GT/ALM) programs. The GT/ALM Transformation Portfolio is driving the multi-year strategic and regulatory change agenda for the GT/ALM business areas. You will lead the IT Program Managers and IT Program Management Office and work with senior Business and IT management. Key initiatives within GT/GALM include, Collateral Optimization & Pricing, Repo Trading, Intraday Liquidity Management, Treasury Modelling, Counterparty Risk Analytics, and Reporting.
– experience managing complex IT Programs / Portfolios in financial services
– excellent stakeholder management skills, working regularly with senior stakeholders (up to Board level)
– experience with treasury / liquidity /secured funding / repo trading/ collateral applications a plus
– professional project management certifications desirable as is experience with the UBS Program Management Framework (PMF) & Strategic Regulatory Initiatives (SRI) standards (including JIRA and PPM/Clarity toolsets)
You will be accountable for
IT Program Management
– definition and implementation of IT program structure
– budget breakdown to delivery organizations according to prioritized requirements
– identification of dependencies from/to other key initiatives and management of these dependencies
– ensure compliance with PMF and SRI standards
– communication and portfolio-level reporting
– identification of application changes in close alignment with Program Managers and SPMs, covering all baselined Stakeholder Requests (SHR) / Business Requirements (BRS)
– strict control of scope within the parameters set out by the governance bodies
Delivery Planning & Workforce Management
– define & manage overall IT portfolio roadmap; ensure alignment of delivery plans & dependencies
– ensure availability of realistic delivery plans, avoid concentration risk, balanced workload over entire timeline; manage schedule change requests
– monitor overall workforce development
– management of IT going-live events, incl. IT and Operation readiness
– ensure integrity and consistency of overall front-to-back solution, coordination across all divisional IT delivery streams
– decision on tactical vs strategic solution approaches
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186805BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Program / Portfolio Manager (Executive Director)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)