UBS Financial Services Migration Factory Command & Control Lead in London, United Kingdom
Responsible for the Command & Control Function within the Migration Factory. The team is responsible for the release management of all migration types executed by the Factory, Infrastructure and Application migrations to all target stacks including cloud. The Factory continues to grow as a team and with ever increasing demand the role will be to build a mature release management capability
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Migration team provide large scale application remediation; infrastructure provisioning and migration; line of business planning and scheduling services to achieve modernization, adoption and end of life (EOL) remediation of the banks technology estate at scale
– Experience of complex application and infrastructure release management
– Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 15 years of related experience
– Excellent experience with broad and deep technical knowledge of Infra and application implementation
– Management experience of vendors in infrastructure
– Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– Drive your team to understand and further develop new techniques and methods for migrations
– Extensive Knowledge of Build/Release/Deployment
– A self-starter with a strong interest in technology and its practical application along with the ability to deal with a fast-paced environment and ambiguity
– Excellent understanding of technical troubleshooting methodologies
– Strong team building, leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
– Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185333BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Migration Factory Command & Control Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)