UBS Financial Services Senior Business Analyst - DI in London, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Business Analyst who's worked in the Financial Services sector? Are you looking for a new challenge working with a talented team delivering new technologies? If so, we are looking for someone who can:
• Lead the analysis and requirement gatherings of strategic reporting streams.
• Take a lead in business analysis planning, requirement gathering and modelling, enterprise analysis and solution assessment and validation.
• Accountable for ensuring all aspects of the program and project delivery are scoped, planned tracked, implemented and maintained post successful completion.
• Translate regulations into business requirements.
• Produce documentation and perform analysis using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Design and document business process.
• Address the concerns of the downstream / upstream, communicating information effectively in a way that the system owners can understand and do respective design and mapping accordingly.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working within the IB Core Services team, responsible for delivering trade reporting and order recordkeeping capabilities for the IB. This is a global team of experts, providing new technology, best in class solutions.
• Proven experience as a business analyst in an international / investment bank and / or a major consulting firm within financial services.
• Strong proven analytical background.
• Experience working with SQL and databases required for data analysis.
• Proven ability to deliver with ownership.
• Experience in process improvement analysis and business process re-engineering.
• Strong knowledge of investment banking front to end process and operations.
• Strong understanding of Capital Markets banking products, Fixed Income and Equity OTC derivatives.
• Knowledge of OTC derivatives and how they work from trade capture down to back office.
• Prior experience of working in an investment banking environment in regulatory reform or trade reporting.
• Preferred experience with Agile methodologies.
• Strong experience in gathering and modeling requirements and writing functional specifications. Ensuring that there is no gap in understanding the requirements.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186322BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Business Analyst - DI
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking