UBS Financial Services Client Service Associate in Los Angeles, California
Client Service Associate
United States - California
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We are looking for a Client Service Associate to:
• keep management systems up to date with client information
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
• plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
• provide our team with a detailed calendar of activities
You will be working in the Los Angeles Private Wealth Office on the Harries Ultra High Net Worth Team.
• series 7 and series 66 licensed
• ideally 2+ years industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• excellent communicator with a positive attitude
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.