UBS Financial Services Market Administrative Officer in Los Angeles, California
Are you a leader people look up to? Do you know brokerage operations principles and regulatory rules by heart? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– lead the operations and administrative team, conducting performance reviews and making personnel decisions
– manage administration, including facilities, and oversee overall cost management
– make sure all employees complete required training and receive coaching on administrative policies, procedures and risk management and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
– guarantee that the team meets service excellence standards
– oversee new client accounts, client correspondence and communications with the public
– act as a point of escalation for service breaks, operations issues and business continuity, resolving escalated issues from branches
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. You’ll be a member of the market team, reporting directly to the Divisional Administrative Office and working closely with the Market Head. You'll lead a team of administrative managers and support staff across your market acting as a coach on all aspects of the role.
– over 5 years of experience with a leading financial institution
– management experience as administrative manager or other substantive leadership role
– series 7, 66 and 9/10
– Insurance License
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– comfortable working in partnership and able to delegate effectively
– skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183569BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Market Administrative Officer
City: Los Angeles
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - California
Function Category: Business management, administration and support