UBS Financial Services Financial Advisor Associate in Louisville, Kentucky
Are you competitive and service oriented? Do you know how to build long-term relationships?
We’re looking for a Financial Advisor Associate to:
• create and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients
• analyze clients’ financial needs, goals, sensitivity to risk and investment horizon
• evaluate portfolio performance reports, in conjunction with Wealth Management research and external parties, to make recommendations for change
• partner with other team members to create marketing plans and track prospecting activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on our Wealth Management team. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
• ideally five years of experience in a similar role within a financial institution
• university degree or equivalent
• an aptitude for marketing and business development
• entrepreneurial, with a strong work ethic
• always professional (but you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185383BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Financial Advisor Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Kentucky
Function Category: Sales and trading