UBS Financial Services Securities Specialist - 12 months in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Are you a master of securities, structured products and transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– support new client onboarding in relation to securities and client documentation
– perform regression testing and support new system developments
– manage and perform oversight controls for nearshored services
– identify pending open positions, launch investigations if requested
– monitor and track proper KPI reporting
– identify and request technical solutions incl. new technologies such as Robotics.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Middle Office team in Operations Luxembourg. We are responsible for the oversight controls for nearshored services and training of colleagues working in other locations. We are taking ownership of securities processes.
– experience in a custody administration and deep securities knowledge
– good knowledge of operational processes
– strong command of Microsoft Excel & Power Point
– totally committed and constantly willing to develop yourself in a dynamic environment
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English, German is a real asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183273BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Securities Specialist - 12 months
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Luxembourg
Function Category: Operations