UBS Financial Services Client Service Associate in Miami, Florida
Client Service Associate
United States - Florida
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate to:
• Educate clients on account services and capabilities (e.g., how to read statements/confirms, how to use Online
Services, paperless options, RMA cards, etc.)
• Collect appropriate documentation to set up new accounts
• Leverage various communication channels to keep in touch with clients (e.g., send out birthday cards, e-mail
• Process account service requests and ensure appropriate documentation
• Direct incoming phone calls to appropriate team member
• Input data into Financial Planning tools
• Input orders within appropriate system and complete associated paperwork, if registered
• Review daily branch reports and alerts and process accordingly
• Assist in the preparation of client reports and other materials for client meeting.
• Organize logistics of team marketing events, develop and maintain team marketing materials
• Maintain contact management systems with up to date key client information
• Provide team with up to date calendar including daily, weekly, and monthly activities
• Proactively develop self to continuously improve knowledge, skills and credentials and communicate
development needs to Senior Financial Advisor or Team Administrator as applicable
As a Client Service Associate, you will enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing
operational and administrative support to Financial Advisors. Your knowledge of firm policy, procedures and
technology allows you to interface with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs, resolve their
problems, and follow through to provide exceptional service. You perform administrative duties that support
Financial Advisors in their daily business practices (e.g., client meetings, on-boarding new clients, marketing,
etc). You support and drive firm initiatives and maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge.
If you are Registered and appropriately licensed in a client/prospect state of residence, you will market products
and services and represent UBS Financial Services Inc. and your Financial Advisor's business.
You are client service oriented and a team player. You are detail oriented with proven organizational skills, able
to manage time efficiently and can multi-task. You have proven written and verbal communication skills.
You'll be supporting our team in Miami, FL.
• 3 – 5 years of client service experience
• Series 7 and 66 licensed required for Registered CSAs only
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree recommended
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite and other technologies
• Detail and service oriented
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.