UBS Financial Services Client Service Associate in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
Client Service Associate
United States - New Jersey
Client advisory / Relationship management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate to:
• keep management systems up-to-date with client information
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
• plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
• provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
You’ll be working for the Frost Saler Wealth Management Team in Mt Laurel, NJ. We provide Wealth Management services to our clients including financial planning and investment expertise. As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll play an important role in servicing and supporting all our valued clients and our team needs.
• client service experience
• a college degree is required
• marketing experience preferred
• an excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• exceptional multitasker
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• expected to pass the Series 7 and Series 66 licenses
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.