UBS Financial Services Analyst- Platform Services in Mumbai, India
Analyst- Platform Services
Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Job Reference #:
• Driving various aspects of Platform services implementation related to Strategic sourcing, Supplier management, Contracting, Procurement and related integration modules (Ariba, Fieldglass, Other Sourcing tools)
• Drive process design, planning and managing execution of the build and integration with SAP modules
• Interact with and present to clients throughout the development process
• Identify and implement team best practices related to Platform Services delivery
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
The Group Sourcing team provides customized, market-aligned outsourcing, nearshoring and offshoring solutions. We provide a robust governance and oversight framework that covers the entire sourcing lifecycle: we define standards and guidelines and make sure we comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations worldwide. We support our business partners in selecting the right vendors, negotiate and conclude contracts with highest commercial value and foster strong relationships with our vendors. We ensure that the services they perform are closely monitored and that all procurement activities are covered through our external procurement partner Chain IQ to achieve efficiency and effectiveness. We partner with experts within and external team to live a collaborative performance culture and compare ourselves with others to identify trends and push innovation
• University degree or equivalent qualification
• At least 2 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Ariba / Field glass / Other Sourcing tools
• Good understanding of Ariba Object Model
• Strong exposure to sourcing and contract management domains
• Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining SOP's and implementing business solutions under challenging deadlines
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of global teams
• Understanding of procurement lifecycle will be big plus
• Very good written and spoken English
• A great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
• A team player and ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
• Known for hitting deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.