UBS Financial Services Java Senior Developer - WISPA in Mumbai, India
Java Senior Developer - WISPA
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Do you want to design and build technology solutions that are on critical path of business functions? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for software engineers to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for the Securities Post Trade Processing Team
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You’ll be working in the IB Tech, SDX IT Department as part of the Technology division in Airoli, Navi Mumbai. We provide Post Trade processing capabilities for the Investment Bank. This enables our clients to experience a smooth clearing and settlement of their trades. As an Application Developer you’ll play an important role in enhancing these systems to deliver business demands and mandatory market initiated requirements.
We strive to work in an Agile Delivery Model empowering teams to perform at their best.
• software engineer/developer, with a key focus on Test Driven Development.
• able to code in Java, Scripting. Good knowledge of RDBMS like Sybase, Oracle
• Has good experience of working in Agile model Or willing to adapt.
• know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC, for example, code repository handling, peer review.
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent with a focus in Computer/Finance related subject
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.