UBS Financial Services Test Engineer in Mumbai, India
Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems ?
We’re looking for someone like that who is:
• Able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
• Able to analyze applications thoroughly & demonstrate strong QA skills to drive quality software delivery
• Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details.
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability.
You'll be working within the IB Core Services team, responsible for delivering trade reporting and order recordkeeping capabilities for the IB. This is a global team of experts, providing new technology, best in class solutions.
• 5 to 12 years of experience in testing complex systems and business flows
• Test automation experience using various tools like Selenium, QTP, and TestComplete etc
• Working experience with CUCUMBER, TestNG automation framework
• Full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle
• Experience with Test data identification & creation
• Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
• Strong in Java / VBScript programming
• Experience in building/Maintaining automation frameworks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.