UBS Financial Services Regulatory Compliance Testing Manager in Nashville, New Jersey
Are you a good leader and investigative in nature? Are you able to spot the risks and challenge them? Can you lead and motivate a team to deliver against tight deadlines? Join our team, we are looking for someone who can:
– Understand the rules and control requirements around Financial Crime, Suitability and/ or Market Conduct
– Manage a diverse team and lead them to deliver testing of controls against strict timelines
– Implement strong organizational skills, especially in planning, record keeping and reporting
– Communicate updates and issues to Senior Management (Onshore and Offshore)
– Review tests of controls to ensure work is of a consistently high standard, with robust conclusions
– Use tenacity and diplomacy, enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Independent Management Control's Testing team which is part of the Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) organization. We are a major program within UBS to ensure independent testing and assurance over the key controls that address major risks in our bank globally.
– a strong background in banking
– experience of auditing (Big 4), regulatory Compliance (monitoring) or control assessments
– experience in topics such as Financial Crime, Suitability and/or Market Conduct
– a background in leading medium to large teams and a reputation for delivery
– independently minded, strong technically with problem solving and strong influencing skills
– analytical, with the ability to identify control design weaknesses
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– detailed, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standards
– excellent listener and effective communicator
– an inspirational leader who leads through example
– team player with the ability to deliver
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181336BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Compliance Testing Manager
City: Nashville, Weehawken
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey, United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Compliance