UBS Financial Services Application Support Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Do you excel in identifying problems and recommending solutions? Do you thrive in using data to help with that process?
We are looking for someone like who will:
•tickets on production and performs troubleshooting
•Be responsible for testing and production cutover tasks
•Coordine on deployments of enhancements to various environments
•Support IT business processes of change management, configuration management, and business continuity
•Understand business processes, the flow of data within and between processes, and recommend process improvements for better data quality and effectiveness
•Partner closely with data custodians from various business teams to identify new data initiatives, determine priorities, and run initiatives as needed
•Coordinate efforts to resolve production tickets by communicating issues to internal customers.
•Be responsible for creation of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for major production issues.
•Investigate data issues, perform deep-dive analyses, propose and execute solutions, and define IT project requirements for issue resolution
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the WMA BAS (Business Application Support) team in Nashville,TN. We are aligned to UBS WMA business where the approach is based on the trusted relationship of our Financial Advisors and their clients. Our experienced Advisors are committed to understanding clients’ needs and delivering insightful, informed advice to help them realize their dreams.
• demonstrable experience in IT delivery and support (5+ years)
• a proven track record of collaborating in matrix environments
• In-depth knowledge incident and problem management practices
• solid technical (UNIX, databases, tools, automation) and presentation skills
• highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
• experience of managing a relationship with vendors and other stakeholders
• operating in a global team environment
• ITIL qualified & proficient in using Service Now
• experience with tools like App Dynamics and Splunk
• evidence of being able to work in a dynamic and stressful environment
• a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• highly committed, resilient and outcome focused
• a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
• able to support multiple and complex projects at any given time
• flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
• keen to learn new technologies and build a solid understanding of the business context of the applications
• customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178789BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Application Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)