UBS Financial Services Billing Operations Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
Do you know how to take care of people? Are you skilled at gracefully resolving issues? We're looking for someone like that to:
– establish yourself as a trusted partner for existing clients
– answer clients’ questions about things like day-to-day use of our platform and the investment process
– facilitate smooth onboarding and training for new users
– act as the point of contact between clients and our technical support and development team
– be on the lookout for ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls and increase customer satisfaction
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management USA - Billing Operations team in Nashville. We provide operational support for billing across all Advisory Programs and various products including Retirement Plan Consulting Service, Institutional Consulting, Financial Planning and Mutual Funds. Billing function can include invoice generation, payment processing, outstanding income reporting, reconciliation and responding to compensation questions from branch employees, clients, and product owners.
– previous client services experience, within the financial services industry
– a passion for dealing with clients, strong numerical skills and an understanding of managed accounts
– the proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
– comfortable working with internal and external clients
– skilled at looking for ways to improve (you’re a keen observer and problem solver)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183910BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Billing Operations Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Operations