UBS Financial Services Client Service Account Manager in Nashville, Tennessee
Client Service Account Manager
United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to work with a team to achieve a common goal?
We’re looking for a Client Service Account Manager to:
• collaborate with external clients and internal clients to improve processes, drive outcomes and build lasting relationships
• process transactions, confirmations and manage exceptions and risk
• perform root cause analysis to identify and drive process improvements
• deliver timely and complete resolutions to the client
You’ll be working in the Client Services team in Nashville, TN. We provide transactional support for institutional clients, as well as interact with multiple stakeholders internally including sales traders, front office support teams, settlements and static data teams.
• a university degree
• strong computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
• previous client services experience
• the proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
• adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
• driven, able to work under pressure and multitask
• comfortable working with internal and external clients
• skilled at looking for ways to improve (you’re a keen observer and problem solver)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.