UBS Financial Services Employee Intelligence Capabilities Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Employee Intelligence Capabilities Analyst
United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Do you have a knack for identifying potential risk indicators and joining the dots? Do you enjoy problem solving and data analysis?
We are looking for an Employee Intelligence Capabilities (EIC) Analyst in Nashville who will be responsible for:
• the review of EIC alerts using data analysis and investigation techniques to identify employees who are breaching policies or exhibiting potentially inappropriate behavior.
• proactively escalating alerts to relevant stakeholders, working with them to determine whether further action should be taken to mitigate the risks posed by the alerting employee.
• documenting evidence of the alert review, investigation and escalation process in the case management tool to enable a globally consistent reporting process.
• identifying new data sources to capture risk indicators, reviewing the performance of existing alerting logic and making resultant enhancement recommendations and developing automation processes to create efficiencies.
• coordinating and executing user acceptance testing of developments in the EIC system
• support the wider employee monitoring team where required, with the aim of identifying best practices and efficiencies.
The EIC team is within Monitoring, Surveillance And Controls (MS&C) as part of Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance. MS&C deploys monitoring & surveillance capabilities to proactively identify and detect relevant policy breaches and suspicious patterns around critical risk taxonomies, working closely with other functional Compliance teams such as Conduct Risk, Financial Crime and the Business Aligned Control teams to perform its function effectively. The EIC team is a global team with team members based in the UK, USA, Singapore and Switzerland. This role is based in the Zurich, primarily responsible for the programme output relating to Switzerland.
• compliance or regulatory experience or other related experience such as investigations, HR employee relations, audit, examination, or similar control-related experience
• data analysis and data manipulation using Excel.
• knowledge and use of querying languages such as SQL
• python and use of data analysis tools such as Tableau, DataIku, DataRobot would be an advantage.
• a natural problem solver with an analytical and curious mind-set; able to perform data analysis to solve problems and identify trends
• able to coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders and processes with attention to detail in documenting analysis and findings
• a natural communicator with interpersonal skills that enable you to liaise with multiple stakeholders easily
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.