UBS Financial Services Financial Controller in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you a great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– perform analytical reviews and reconciliations of P&L and Balance Sheet,
– coordinate requests for commentary
– prepare and record journal entries in the general ledger,
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
– ensure a robust set of controls is operating properly through effective supervision, challenge and impact assessment
– report to and interact with a number of stakeholders, including the business, external auditors, etc., on financial results
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your role will be in the Financial Accounting and Control team. You will support the Group Asset and Liability Management business unit in the Americas region.
We collaborate on a daily basis with the Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Legal Entity Control, and Regulatory Reporting teams. We are looking for a team player with solid accounting and finance knowledge to join our team.
– a university degree in finance or accounting, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
– experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
– experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
– a keen interest in financial markets
– strong analytical skills
–\ta strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
–\table to apply technical understanding to practical problems
–\tmethodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183841BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Controller
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Finance