UBS Financial Services HR Onboarding Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
HR Onboarding Specialist
United States - Tennessee
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #:
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• focus on client service by handling requests in a professional manner while maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
• take full responsibility for receiving, managing, and tracking HR requests to provide high-quality service to employees and colleagues
• deliver services according to agreed service level agreements and operational guidelines collaboratively work with team members to establish and secure a consistently confidential and trusted work environment
• accurately log and track requests in a streamlined case management tool support continuous process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and developing solutions
• execute offer letter administration which includes creating, sending, and monitoring the return of specific documents for new joiner candidates
• enter new joiner information into specific HR systems with strong attention to detail in an accurate and efficient manner
• coordinate communications regarding candidate onboarding status with various stakeholders involved in the process
• complete employment eligibility verification processes including setup and monitoring of the background investigation process escalate issues when required and work with appropriate parties to resolve
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Nashville. We are responsible for building lasting relationships with candidates and/or HR clients and delivering top-notch service.
• a Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
• advanced Microsoft Office skills
• 1-3 years HR experience within a financial organization, preferred
• experience in HR or Shared Service Operations (insourced or outsourced), preferred
• experience in a general or specialist HR function, preferred
• familiarity with HR applications, preferred
• knowledge of Onboarding processes such as employment verification processes, background investigations, offer letters and data entry, preferred
• truly service-oriented
• a great communicator
• a team player with strong collaboration skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.