UBS Financial Services IT Security Analyst (Cyber Security) in Nashville, Tennessee
IT Security Analyst (Cyber Security)
United States - Tennessee
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Do you have knowledge in the area of Cyber Security and Information Security? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys to become part of a large global organization?
We’re looking for an IT support analyst to:
– operate, analyze and implement automated solutions within the bank to reduce manual work and improve monitoring
– collaboratively build operational, near real time telemetry to make us better, faster and more efficient through splunk.
– analyze events and processes in a complex ecosystem, and produce insights, and identify areas for improvement
– operate, administrate and monitor critical Security Tools like Network Intrusion Detection Systems, Anti Malware products.
– a passion/interest in data analysis
– support the Service & Product Manager across several security domains
– plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware or software, security controls)
– analyze outages and defective states and uphold high standards for timely issue resolution through excellent problem-solving skills
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new Security IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge base
– propose and implement systems enhancements
You’ll be working in the TOC I&P Security Delivery team in Corporate Center in Nashville. We as TOC I&P Security Delivery are responsible for operational stability and availability of the Security Tools used by the Security Operation Centre and other Stakeholders. As IT support analyst your role involves extensive co-ordination with various groups, such as Wintel, Unix, Network and other development groups.
– good understanding of telemetry data which involves understanding Splunk/Splunk ITSI,building dash boards, extensive search, regex queries etc.
– should have good understanding automation involves working on different use cases, reducing manaul work, automating monitoring and checks etc.
– good understanding of managing endpoint security solutions such as advanced threat prevention solutions.
– significant experience with security appliance installations, configuration and troubleshooting (e.g. Firewall, NIDS, FireEye etc.).
– strong analytical skills with ability to collect and analyse significant amounts of data.
– detailed understanding of Cyber Security, Information Security and its implementation in practice.
– strong skills in the following operating system platform and Databases: MS Windows, Linux, UNIX, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
– knowledge of ITIL processes incident, problem management and change requests.
– minimum 5 years of work experience in a financial environment in a similar position preferably.
– GCIA /GSEC/Security+ / CISSP certification or similar.
– able to work as part of a global team interacting with client all over the world
– provide the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions.
– able to combine understanding of business needs and IT security requirements.
– comfortable communicating (in English) with both technically minded colleagues as well as senior management
– able to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision where required
– willing to provide on-call support as required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.