UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst (Release Management) in Nashville, Tennessee
• Support business productivity and production stability through release management risk governance Change Advisory Controls
• Govern Agile and DevOps modeled releases across various environments (Dev, QA, UAT, Production and BCP)
• Enforce ITSM/ITIL methodologies, adhere to existing release management procedures and policies with respect to coordinating releases and managing projects
• Facilitate and contribute to evolving Dev(Security)Ops release governance, audit adherence and micro-service release model
• Develop procedures to support release coordination and control procedures for applications, configurations and infrastructure
• Escalate all non-conformance related issues and risks to team lead and assist with follow-up/ mitigation and resolution
• Proactively seek automation and efficiency improvement opportunities to reduce non value added activities
• Document each release and maintain a knowledge database
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Based in Nashville, you’ll be part of a global team, working with the TOC (Technology Operation Center) DevOps Release Management Team, part TOC DevOps Release management is part of a Business Application Support team supporting the WMA division. DevOps Release Management works closely with the development and application support teams to ensure stability of the production environment is a top priority and post release deployment incidents are minimized.
• demonstrable experience in IT Release and Deployment and Change Management Policy, ITSM and ITIL best practices (5+ years)
• solid background in network, infrastructure and middleware technology knowledge and architecture changes in order to ensure successful releases
• experience with hosted cloud deployments such as Azure, AWS
• strong sharepoint and data tracking management experience
• strong release documentation experience
• knowledge of DevSecOps release automation processes and governance
• a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• highly committed, resilient and outcome focused
• a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
• able to support multiple and complex projects at any given time
• flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
• keen to learn new technologies and build a solid understanding of the business context of the applications
• customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 182161BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst (Release Management)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)