UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
IT Support Analyst
United States - Tennessee
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you a team player, who enjoys to become a part of large global organization? Would you like to take a chance to work independently and resolve IT Problems? We are looking for someone who can help us with following key tasks:
• day to day maintenance of Enterprise Windows distributed Infrastructure (resolving incident and alerts)
• liaise with vendors to analyze crash dumps, infrastructure problems, etc.,
• perform software releases and infrastructure updates liaising with development and global support teams
• build our team’s capability through continuous knowledge sharing, write technical documentation
• effectively communicate with business and technical partners in everyday tasks (new requirements, Incidents, requests, reports of ongoing activities, etc.)
You will be a member of our Operational Support working on global Windows environment. You will have the opportunity to contribute to and work in a team, ensuring the quality, stability of the Wintel application environment and supporting business leads in planning IT project requirements.
• ideally 2-5 years’ experience of Windows OS and technologies like: Citrix, VMware, MOM, AD and Exchange
• ability to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision when required
• sound knowledge and understanding of MS SQL Server database
• university degree in computer science or formal sciences field
• basic understanding of Banking or Financial sector is a plus
• ITIL Knowledge and certification are desired
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.