UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
IT Support Analyst
United States - Tennessee
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– serve as the IT Support Analyst for the Business application support within Technology Operations Center (TOC) team
– face off to senior Operations, Development, Infrastructure staff as well as 3rd party support vendor and work to forge solid relationships with these teams
– challenge the status quo and work to improve the support model used by the regional / global support teams
– provide incident, problem and event management according to ITIL standards
– ensure all capacity issues are addressed and applications are tested annually for Disaster Recovery
– provide environment planning and ensure all end-of-life technologies have a remediation plan
– assist with work driver and alert reduction efforts across the application portfolio
You’ll be working in the Investment Banking Operations team within UBS's . The Technology Operations Center (TOC) covers both front-office and back-office functions. The Technology Operations Center (TOC) is chartered with ensuring stability of the production environment and is the gatekeeper that ensures that only properly tested and planned changes are implemented. Globally, the team is split into two groups; 1) the Level 2 Application Support group and 2) the Change Team that provides Change and Release planning, deployment, and post implementation testing.
Investment Banking Operations is a global team that is made up of predominately 3rd party vendor staff and supports a highly Critical functions settlement and confirmations, regulatory reporting, collateral valuations for various products within Investment Banking portfolio.
– 8 years with an Investment Bank or financial institution working for a Level 2 support team
– Detailed knowledge of Trade Lifecycle, Asset classes in Investment Banking and regulatory reporting obligations
– Dealing with service bureaus and knowledge of Broadridge, DTCC/OMGEO and OCC applications.
– A natural ability to solve complex issues and lead complex technical projects
– Solid stakeholder management and relationship skills
a continuous improvement mindset with proven success in this area
–Solid Linux / Unix skills, Shell or Perl scripting experience and understand Autosys and MQ/EMS technologies
–Solid experience in SQL and Java technologies
–Experience working on Splunk and Tableau
a complete understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (incident, problem, release and event management
–an effective leader that has managed technical people under a follow-the-sun support model
–a confident communicator that can explain complex technical issues to non-technical and senior stakeholder audiences
– a proven incident & crisis manager with the ability to perform under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.