UBS Financial Services OpsCenter Systems Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Provide an end user workspace platform based on leading edge Virtual Desktop infrastructure (VDI)
– Support customers leveraging a diverse mixture of virtual desktop \"terminals\" including thin clients, desktops, laptops, BYOD devices both inside and outside of UBS locations globally, as well as tablets and smartphones.
– Monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot server, software, and hardware issues
– Analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
– Proactively respond and provide support to escalations from level 1 support teams
– Collaborate with partners across the VDI Workspace team on problem management, escalation and major incidents.
– Review and collaboratively create new run books for Level 2 team
– Have occasional flexibility to work in shifts outside the normal regional business hours
– Continue to develop your capabilities, find opportunities to expand your knowledge and expertise, be empowered to provide outstanding customer service in an environment which supports innovation and encourages personal growth and development
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the L2 Global Hosted Services operations team. We are responsible for infrastructure support, infrastructure changes, service improvements, and ongoing maintenance of the GHS platforms which include a diverse set of technologies which enable our customers to access their work VDI sessions from Any Device, Any Location, to use Any Business Application
Your experience and skills
– The ideal candidate should have excellent client liaison, documentation and technical skills and is capable of working in a global environment across multiple time zones:
– Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Windows desktop in a VDI environment.
– Clear understanding of ITIL processes and procedures.
– Minimum 5 years ITSM experience, ideally with ServiceNow.
– Exposure to and understanding of Citrix XenDesktop 7.6x including Citrix Director, Citrix PVS & Citrix Storefront.
– Experience of supporting and troubleshooting Citrix Receiver, leveraging Citrix Director to address any BYOD issues.
– Experience with AppSense for profile management.
– Understanding of Windows SCCM, FIM and Windows App-V.
– Clear understanding and exposure to VMware vSphere virtualization with enterprise storage (vCentre, VUM, SSO, ESXi)
– Experience using VMware vROPS.
– Use of Lakeside Systrack dashboards.
– Clear technical understanding of Windows Server infrastructure and Active Directory.
– Experience with HP Server On-board Administrator and Integrated Lights-Out (iLO).
– Experience with Dell's Chassis Management Controller (CMC) and Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC)
– Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting. (Optional)
– Good command of the English language, verbally and written.
– Analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English
– Result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– Motivated, self-directed and driven
– Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181002BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: OpsCenter Systems Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)