UBS Financial Services Outsourcing Due Diligence Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
Outsourcing Due Diligence Specialist
United States - Tennessee
Compliance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Strategy
Job Reference #:
Are you detailed oriented? Do you know how to manage time constraints and get things done? Do you want to learn more about outsourcing /offshoring initiation and maintenance? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Coordinate internal activities regarding Outsourcing, Nearshoring & Offshoring (ONO) initiatives of UBS
• Work with the business to plan their ONO requirements (ODP/VRA) and assist the business in initiating and managing approvals for their ONO initiatives
• Act as an SME and the escalation point in the Outsourcing Due-Diligence process (ODP) and Vendor Risk Assessment (VRA) process
• Analyze and assess initiatives in order to determine VRA/ODP requirements
• Support Business Functions in performing their duties in the VRA and ODP process
• Coordinate ad hoc requests and support query resolution
• Coordinate work and information flow in the team
• Identify and support process improvement initiatives
• Maintain guidelines, process documents and database
Your day to day work will include supporting the Business Functions in the Outsourcing Due-Diligence and Vendor Risk Assessment process (scope, compliance and risk validation / assessment). You will be working closely with Project Managers and Responsible Officers to ensure that outsourcing initiatives are fully compliant with UBS and Regulatory standards as well as to enable the Business Functions to execute initiatives in line with their business plans.
You’ll be working in the ONO team based in Nashville Tennessee. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders and team members all over the world.
2-5 years experience in a corporate environment
Financial services, compliance or risk management experience a plus
Technical Skillset: Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint and Word
Excellent Communication Skills. Should be able to interact well with business stakeholders at different levels of seniority.
Ability to liaise with internal stakeholders and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload on a daily basis
Ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
Good conceptual and project management skills
Prior experience working with international clients is a plus
A university degree
Fluent in English
Experienced working in a virtual team
A strong team player
Organized and detail oriented
Flexible and have a \"can do\" attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.