UBS Financial Services Project Manager / Business Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you a highly analytical multi-tasker? Are you solid as a rock when working on large complex projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
• Be a member of our Americas HR Change Team running projects from A to Z, focusing on human resources systems, including reward and payroll
• Partner with experts across the organization
• Think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
• Keep your colleagues up to date and happy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the HR Change Team in our Nashville Business Solution Center. We’re responsible for various strategic projects in the Americas, from process management to technology improvement. No two projects are the same. Our target is to create and implement change management plans that support business goals and minimize risk.
• Worked in a similar position before, managing multiple projects simultaneously
• In understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
• Experience in an environment where no two days are the same
• HR know-how, you know the processes and technologies by heart
• A great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
• An expert at building networks and connections
• A team player
• Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183548BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Manager / Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)