UBS Financial Services Project Manager (GWM & AM Cross-Border Legal) in Nashville, Tennessee
Project Manager (GWM & AM Cross-Border Legal)
United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Do you have experience overseeing Cross-Border Legal matters? Do you enjoy interacting with key stakeholders? We're looking for someone like this to:
Oversee portfolio of responsibilities in Global Cross-Border Legal, with a focus on maintenance of the GWM and AM Cross-Border Framework, ensuring timelines and deliverables are met.
Provide steady channel of connectivity to other control partners including C&ORC, Financial Crime Prevention, Group Tax and Legal partners, in particular those outside US and Switzerland, in order to move forward joint initiatives efficiently.
Interact on behalf of CBL with key stakeholders including Cross-Border Competence Center in Zurich, International Division in the US, and BRO globally.
Coordinate Legal input for relevant forums including the Cross-Border Operating Committee and that of CBL for presentations on relevant topics.
Serve as point of contact for various businesses supported by CBL globally to ensure responsiveness and appropriate scope of content covered by team, streamlining to meet mandate where needed.
Facilitate cross-divisional collaboration and knowledge sharing on cross-border topics and ensure regulatory developments are captured.
Report to Global Head of Cross-Border Legal who is based in NY.
You will be part of the Global Wealth Management & Asset Management Cross-Border Legal Team, led by the Global Head of Cross-Border Legal who reports into the General Counsel of Global Wealth Management. The Team is unique in GWM in that it is a truly global team, with lawyers sitting in the US as well as Switzerland and Asia.
– worked in a similar position before, either in private practice or in house
– Knowledge of financial services offered at UBS, in particular wealth management Demonstrated project management skills
– experience working with senior leadership teams on sensitive matters
– a willingness to engage in project work with other teams and functions
– a strong written and verbal communicator, with solid judgment
– Comfort with quickly moving projects and meeting deadlines
– Ability to interact professionally and collegial with individuals at different levels and across the firm globally
– Effectiveness in ensuring follow up on deliverables
– Potentially fluent in Spanish (not required, but a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.