UBS Financial Services Regulatory Reporting Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Are you a motivated self-started? Are you good at maintaining momentum and multiple projects simultaneously? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial and/or regulatory information?
We're looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to:
– prepare, analyze and file Regulatory Reports across multiple regulators on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis
– investigate and establish the root cause of any issues with inputs to our regulatory reports and to propose the appropriate corrective action where an error has occurred (ie adjustment to upstream or a journal)
– ensure consistency of our Financials with Regulatory filings
– interact with stakeholders across the firm, both internal and external to Finance
– support the interaction with US Regulators and both internal and external auditors, which includes interpretation of new and amended accounting and regulatory requirements
– manage the continuous assessment & enhancement of regulatory reports, including the retention of supporting documentation and operational risk identification, and where necessary remediation
You will be working on the US Regulatory Reporting team in the Nashville Business Solutions Center. This team is positioned within Group Finance and has responsibilities for regulatory reporting for the region thus requiring a proactive, dynamic and logical individual to join the team and quickly take on the above responsibilities. To add maximum value, the role will also require an understanding of and collaboration to the wider Financial Control/Finance Group.
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– clear and confident in communicating complex matters to a diverse audience of
– a university degree in finance, accounting, business or similar field
– 3-5 years of experience in either Regulatory or Financial Reporting, preferably in financial services
– knowledge of banking products, US Regulatory Reporting requirements and US GAAP
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.